About Free Enterprise
Our values and principles:
- Free Enterprise is an association of ethical like-minded businesses, including but not limited to, doctors, natural practitioners, lawyers, advocates, sole proprietors and others, who uphold the freedoms and rights that are enshrined in the South African Constitution.
- Every person has the right to dignity, bodily integrity and unrestricted access to clean air and water.
- All people should be treated fairly and equally, regardless of race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language, medical status and birth.
- We support business, including start-ups, who treat their clients and staff with respect, dignity and integrity.
Our primary objectives:
- We are building a community of like-minded individuals, professionals and free enterprises, who subscribe to our values and principles, and who will actively support one another through preferential trading and business dealings.
- We are recruiting both individual and enterprise members to realise our primary objective. If you find yourself aligning with our values, principles and primary objective, sign up and become a member.
“When you buy from a small business you are helping someone to feed their family.”